There really is a best way to do things. We know from long experience that the people who have implemented more best practices better are the ones who make it to the end of the rainbow.
Follow these steps to more best practices in your practice.
- Take my survey "Best Practices-2011." By completing this survey, you will receive the final report AND when published, a free copy of my enhance eBook, "Making Referrals Happen."
- In my October 2011 Research Magazine article, I promised you a link to my blog. This is where I am writing up my findings from my best practices survey. You will find everything you need on my author page at Research Magazine here.
- One of the best practices is branding yourself. Branding determines how people think about you. From my best practices survey, we extracted branding elements that top producers use compared with lower producers.
Click here for Bill Good's listing of The Best Branding Elements.
- In my May 2010 Research Magazine article, "Implementing Best Practices," I showed how "best practices" could be embedded in checklists. I also promised six checklists.
The checklists are:
- Get Published
- Establishing a Partnership
- Financial Crisis Management
- Lead Administration
- Evaluating Wholesalers
- Survival Strategy: Getting More Done in Tough Times
Each is derived from one of my Research Magazine articles.
Call us at 888-495-7303. Ask for Jill Webster.